Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baseball Memorial Fun

This past weekend included lots of cheering and excited parents as we watched our boys play in what's known as the "Memorial Tournament!" This is Jaden's first year making the team and we are so proud of how well he played. Having to juggle two sports at once isn't easy that's for sure and yet he's managed to do both with a smile. This is also my first time playing around with my new lens...what can I say besides I am in LOVE hehe, this lens rocks! The color is so vibrant and it is tack sharp! Here are my fav's of my little athlete.

Memorial huddle watermark

Jadie running watermark

jaden base watermark

Memorial huddle 2 watermark

Jaden looking watermark

jaden runnin watermark

Jaden running 2 watermark

6 comments:

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Oooh I love the colors on these! The actions shots are super! Great job!

Tiffany Hicks said...

Gorgeous color and clarity in these. Love the running shots! Really nice work!

Shana said...

I love these kinds of shots! That last one is priceless!

AmazonMama said...

I love the color!!! I wish I could capture my son's games like this!!! Great work!!!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

OHHHH I love these!

Carolina said...

These images are so crisp and fresh! Great job :D

Post a Comment