Samantha has to be one of the happiest babies I have ever met, she was such a treat to photograph! Dad knew exactly what to do to get her to smile, you should have seen her face light up when she saw him, or the way she stared at Mom with love...it was the cutest thing ever! It was my pleasure getting the chance to meet the whole family, here are just a few to hold you over :)
I am your typical mother who enjoys everything about motherhood,I have two gorgeous boys whom I love to death. I am married to a wonderful man who happens to also be my best friend. I've always loved photography and now that I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mommy it's allowed me to become more in depth with my new found hobby! Babies are definitely my favorite, there's something about their smell, tiny feet, and innocence that I adore. I believe that because they grow so quickly that a photograph is the sweetest way to reminisce and look back and how tiny they once were.
For pricing or further info please feel free to e-mail me at droaphotography@hotmail.com, For portfolio work please visit me at www.droaphoto.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment